My Profile

Hello, welcome to my BLOG. This is my first time playing blog. If got any mistake please forgive me ya!^^ My name is Tan Pei Lee. You all can call me Pei Lee. I'm 23 years old. Born at "Hospital Besar Seremban" on 04 September 1990 in the early morning. I'm come from Negeri Sembilan. At the very small small village, near to Selangor. My place famous with beach at Port Dickson. BUT in my memory, I seldom go to the beach because of the water pollution and it is hot compare to the before time. I'm third years student in Faculty of Business Entrepreneurship University Malaysia Kelantan (UMK), study (BACHELOR OF ENTREPRENEURSHIP TOURISM). My matric no. is A10A197. My TARGET in my whole life is travel to the all destination in worldwide!! HOPE DREAM COME TRUE...! In this world, everyone have their own duty and the role in life. So, as a student, we had given by task to gain our knowledge and learn new things, therefore, mission of now is to provide 15 tourist destinations worldwide. From this assignment i can get new things that i cannot gain at the class by surfing the information from internet. I also know about new tourism destination in the world. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment